-
December 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
#1
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Kids look for sites to play games on... and end up with sites that have kids names but are all about things we shant speak of on this board. I just searched "ways for kids to make money" and I came up with a page.... very inappropriate...! Yes, I am mature, but I do not understand why these things are on such searches as these. There are some kids sites I am very thankful exist, such as www.kidscom.com or www.bookadventure.com.... but sites that talk about things other than that? I am seriously appolled!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
It is sad for that poor kid who just wanted ot play online football, too. [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 05, 2005 02:09 PM: Message edited by: *Marisol_Grace_Girl* ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks